shipping and returns
- Items are typically shipped within 5 business days of purchase.
- All packages are insured to full item value for protection.
- All packages containing items worth above $500 will require signature upon delivery.
- Please contact us before purchasing with any shipping requests (combined shipping, carrier requests, ect.)
- Complementary priority shipping within the United States (some exclusions may apply).
- Expect delivery to take 3-4 business days.
- Overnight/1-Day Express shipping available upon inquiry.
- Most international purchases will be sent via FedEx Express.
- International delivery rates and times vary by region. Please contact us for delivery estimates.
archives offers a 7 day return policy starting from the day the item is delivered. Buyer is responsible for paying for the return shipping and handling cost, and must ensure the item is packaged properly such that it does not get damaged during the process. A refund for the total of the item minus the shipping cost will be granted to the buyer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (typically within a week).
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To initiate a return and receive return instructions, please contact us with your order number as reference.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For all items being returned, you must purchase trackable shipping with full insurance on the item value as well signature confirmation. This is to protect all parties involved in the transaction in case of unexpected events such as the return shipment getting lost.
archives does not offer direct exchanges. We ask that you return the merchandise for a refund and place a new order for the preferred item(s) at your earliest convenience.