SELL WITH US
INTERESTED IN SELLING ART? LIST IT WITH US!
THE SELLER PROCESS
archives vets and reviews each seller it works with. We maintain the right to refuse working with any party or individual.
We will evaluate your submission promptly and proceed in one of 3 ways1. Accepting your item at your requested price
2. Accepting your item and offering you pricing advice based on market research to ensure a prompt sale
3. Rejecting your item if it does not fit with our standards and acceptable item policy
- Once the item is properly reviewed and the details are agreed upon by both parties, archives will list your item and heavily promote it to ensure it sells quickly. This is the part where you sit back and relax
- On the event of a sale, archives will require the seller to ship the item to us. It is necessary for us to physically review any item being sold under our name. Furthermore, the policy ensures buyer and seller protection.
- Once the sale is finalized, the seller will be paid their entire payout amount via Paypal invoiced payment with refund terms listed. The seller will also be provided with a prepaid, trackable shipping label to ship the item out to us.
- Alternative payment methods are also available (Venmo, Zelle, Wire, ect). These options are evaluated on a per seller basis.
- In the event of a return from a buyer, seller will be required to refund their payout once they receive physical possession of their item. Return terms will be listed in the transaction's Terms and Conditions for complete transparency.
- In the event of a rejected item, seller will bear the cost of the return shipment. The return shipment will be insured to full value with signature required upon delivery.
- archives will take a 10% commission on the item only if and when the item sells. This 10% commission will simply be subtracted whenever the seller is paid.
- Exclusions apply to our trusted sellers.
WHY SELL WITH US
WE WILL FIND A BUYER FOR YOU
We only get paid once your item sells. Hence, it is in our best interest to ensure a quick sale at an optimal price. We will be dedicated to finding you a buyer through our global clientele of collectors which you would not have access to otherwise
Pricing your rare art or fashion pieces can be a challenging task. archives will advise you and help you correctly gauge a fair and realistic market price such that your item sells promptly at the best price possible
All items listed on our site are 100% authentic. We heavily research every item that is offered on our site to ensure authenticity and peace of mind for our buyers, so you do not have to!
PROMPT PERSONALIZED SERVICE
archives is a quick email or instagram message away. Our clients and our sellers love us for our quick updates and replies. Moreover, any messages and offers from potential buyers about the product are forwarded to you.
Your details and identity will be kept fully confidential and will not be shared with any potential buyers or actual buyers.